5 awesome things about tiffany&jim’s wedding:
1) this was our fist wedding of 2013 and we got to spend it with our pal, jon, from plan a productions!
2) their wedding was the day before st patrick’s day, so they had a bagpiper lead them out of the church after the ceremony!
3) one of my favorite bridal party shots ever. 22 people. one awesome fireplace. blam!
4) adorable ceremony signage carried by the ring bearer. it never fails. small children carrying signs are always. fricken. awesome.
5) jim’s amazing michael jackson dance skillz (yes, with a “z”).
// mt prospect, il //
wedding gown // jasmine purchased at reddington bridal
veil // toni federici purchased at belle vie bridal couture
bridesmaids // bill levkoff purchased at reddington bridal
hair // charles joseph salon
makeup // stella mikhail [email her]
florist // million stars design
stationery // sanders press
ceremony venue // st paul of the cross in park ridge
reception venue // victoria in the park
cake // domino’s pastries
band // deja vu
videographer // plan a productions
(side note: in an effort not to get as spectacularly behind on blogging this year, we’re going to be blogging a few less images from each wedding and session. never fear! there are still a ton of amazing photos in the slideshows!)
more fun photos in their slideshow!
[google chrome users might have some issues viewing the slideshow. this is an issue with chrome's flash plug-in. this link might help.]
leave tiffany&jim a blog comment so they can win a free 8×10!
if you were a guest at tiffany&jim’s wedding, click here to view their full gallery. the password is tiffany’s maiden name.