THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVE
We are all a little weird, and life’s a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. - Dr Suess
10 years ago we shot our first wedding, and the rest is history. We love parties, we love love, and we love what we do. We truly believe we have the best jobs in the world. We think every couple should be treated like a rockstar on their wedding day and we work like crazy to make sure you have the best photos to remember it by.
Our favorite weddings are the ones where a couple lets their personality shine through. We like rule breakers! No bridal party? No problem. Your dog is your best man? We got you. Serving pizza instead of chicken? Brilliant. Donuts instead of wedding cake? Can we be best friends? We can’t wait to hear all about the unique elements you’ll add to your day!
• We met our freshman year in college at a frat party. (Unless Gina's mom is reading this, in which case we met at the library.)
• We've been together 15 years and married 10!
• We had a destination wedding in Italy and still wouldn't have done it any differently.
• Before we were photographers, we both worked in advertising in NYC.
• We have two kiddos - scroll right to find out more!
• This is Zoe. She's 5.
• Affectionately known as Zo-Bug, Zo-Zo, and Boo Bear.
• Obsessed with Paris and Storybots.
• Future Olympic figure skater. (Gina wishes.)
• This is Pete. He's 2.
• Nicknames: Peter Butter, Pete Butts, and the Butter.
• Obsessed with trains and Paw Patrol.
• Favorite activity: driving his sister crazy.