5 awesome facts about niki&tom’s wedding:
1) these guys are proof that rain on your wedding can be a very good thing. the light in the portraits is just magical, and you only get that light right after it rains.
2) our first time at cd&me – and this is one crazy awesome venue! how did we not know about it sooner?!
3) the adorable “wait ’til you see her” signs that the bridesmaids texted to tom before the ceremony.
4) niki and her mom spent months and months collecting cool antiques that were incorporated into the reception decor.
5) two words – flash mob. three more words. call me, maybe?
to niki&tom – we’re so, so, so thrilled you guys chose us to capture your day! we loved hanging out with you guys and your awesome bridal party!
// frankfort, il //
ceremony venue // maternity of the blessed virgin mary, bourbonnais
wedding gown // casablanca purchased at the wedding center, bourbonnais
bridesmaids // watters purchased at wosfelt’s bridal, aurora
hair // nicki laidlaw from eden salon & spa
makeup // aimee umphrey from creative styles
florist // the flower girl
reception venue // cd&me
catering // murray catering
cake // cakes by jorie
diy projects // “love” sign, cake toppers, reception decor
as always, more photos in their slideshow!
make sure you leave a blog comment! 25 or more blog comments means a free 8×10 for niki&tom!
if you were a guest at niki&tom’s wedding, you can view their full gallery. the password is niki’s maiden name.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!