It started with a crazy idea to quit our jobs and go to parties every weekend. Our passion for weddings and photographing them was born purely by accident, but it’s the best accident that could have happened. Shortly after that first year of photographing weddings, the craziest thing happened — babies started coming. Families were being born before our very eyes.
Photographing kids and families is one of the best part of our jobs. We love the silly moments. The crabby moments. The cuddly ones. And the ones that end in bribery. Our favorite thing is to capture those in-between moments when the love shines through. (And it’s ok, we don’t expect your toddler to sit still. Our kids don’t sit still either.)
• We met our freshman year in college at a frat party. (Unless Gina's mom is reading this, in which case we met at the library.)
• We've been together 15 years and married 10!
• We had a destination wedding in Italy and still wouldn't have done it any differently.
• Before we were photographers, we both worked in advertising in NYC.
• We have two kiddos - scroll right to find out more!
• This is Zoe. She's 5.
• Affectionately known as Zo-Bug, Zo-Zo, and Boo Bear.
• Obsessed with Paris and Storybots.
• Future Olympic figure skater. (Gina wishes.)
• This is Pete. He's 2.
• Nicknames: Peter Butter, Pete Butts, and the Butter.
• Obsessed with trains and Paw Patrol.
• Favorite activity: driving his sister crazy.